Favorite Movie?

For all discussion related to movies, actors, directors etc. Want to give us your review of a certain film? Or how about discuss the ending of a new movie? Maybe start a poll of the best films of the year? That can all be done here.

Re: Favorite Movie?

Postby Christian Law » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 am

These are my top 5 as I'm feeling right now, but they're subject to change all the time (except for number one)

1. Goodfellas
2. Halloween (The original is the king of all slashers good and bad haha)
3. Se7en
4. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
5. Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz (I can never watch one without the other so they're together)

It's so hard to put them in order because I love way too many movies...honorable mentions from this year are definitely Insidious and Drive.
Christian Law

Postby Blake Dew » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:41 am

For me I couldn't really say one but, Pulp Fiction, Scarface (1983) and Lars von Trier's Antichrist, are pretty much up there for me
Blake Dew

Postby Will Chadwick » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 am

It changes so often. But today:
Shawshank Redemption
Goodfellas
The Godfather Part II
Citizen Kane
There Will Be Blood
Raging Bull
Schindler's List
The Exorcist
Apocalypse Now
Fanny and Alexander

On other days it could include: The King of Comedy, American Beauty, Fargo, Magnolia, Dr. Strangelove, JFK. There's about 20 - 30 movies I hands down love and would happily have them in my top ten
Will Chadwick

Postby Chronorayven » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:49 am

Hmmm... favourite movies ... let's go with these ones Shawshank Redemption, Shaun of the Dead, Volcano High, Scott Pilgrim vs the world .... and more .. :)
Chronorayven

Postby Kaus » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 am

Hi all) My favorites are 'American beauty' and 'Knockin' on the heaven's door', yeah, the old ones) I'm from late 90's :)
Kaus

Previous

Return to Movies