Digital Reality‘s aerial combat game, SkyDrift, is now available on both XBOX Live Arcade and the PlayStation Network. Take to the skies over exotic locations from throughout the world, in arcade-style races which are sure to get your heart beating quickly.
Check out the game’s official press release below, for more information:
Pilots, start your engines! Digital Reality’s aerial combat racer SkyDrift takes to the skies today on PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE®Arcade. SkyDrift is a fast paced, arcade-heavy game that gives players the ultimate racing experience with a smooth, light, and quick flight style.
Dominate against the deadliest opponents in the most spectacular exotic locations from all around the world. Choosing from 33 racing events on several reversible, living tracks, players will compete against opponents in single player or multiplayer challenges with up to eight players. The goal is simple: if you can’t overtake them, shoot them down!
– Eight Modern Planes to Fly: Choose from eight modern, state-of-the art airplanes turned into killing machines, each with four different skins for a total of 32 unique racing skins.
– Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers. Strategy becomes key as you must choose which powers to keep, which ones to upgrade and which ones to convert into Boost energy.
– Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
– 8-person Multiplayer: Jump online to take your friends down in this fast and furious battle.
– Three Unique Game Modes: Power Race Mode is high-speed racing paired with power-ups; Speed Race Mode where players navigate the course through ring targets that accelerates plane speed and Survival Mode where pilots race against the countdown clock and each other.
In SkyDrift, become the master of the sky with challenging achievements, collectable rewards and badges, and numerous tactical power-ups.
Rated “E 10+” for Mild Violence by the Entertainment Software Review Board, SkyDrift is now available on PlayStation Network for $14.99 or on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 Microsoft Points.