Along with its first piece of DLC, titled Onslaught, Call of Duty: Ghosts will be receiving a title update today, bringing with it “anti-cheat improvements, PC security additions and more.” Perhaps the most exciting thing about the update though is that it will include two new games modes: Gun Game and FFA Hunted.
A full list of changes can be found below:
- IED Avoidance Capability.
- Changes to Dead Silence & Amplify Functionality.
- Spawn System Adjustments (in specific playlists).
- Two New Game Modes – Gun Game and FFA Hunted.
- eSports rules applied to the Clan vs. Clan Playlist.
- Multiple Broadcaster Mode Additions.
- eSports Performance Enhancements and Improved Functionality.
- New/Additional PC Security Features.
- New Anti-cheat Prevention Improvements Including PC.
- Extinction Updates and Bug Fixes.
- Various Bug Fixes.
As for the DLC, it will come with four brand new multiplayer maps, Episode 1 of the Extinction story mode (the trailer for which is below) and of course, two new weapons. At $15, I’d say that Onslaught is slightly overpriced for what’s being offered but hardcore Call of Duty: Ghosts fans should still get a kick out of it.
Tell us, will you be picking up the new DLC? Let us know in the comments section below.
Source: Call of Duty Forums