Destiny‘s most popular vendor has made his first appearance since the launch of the sci-fi shooter’s Rise of Iron expansion earlier this week, and the mysterious Agent of the Nine has some shiny, never-before-seen inventory in stock.
Not everything on offer is brand new, mind you, but there is the added benefit that all weapons and armor pieces – whether existing or newly-introduced – now come at 350 Light as opposed to 280, so even if you already own the Exotics Xur’s selling, here’s your chance to get them at a superior quality without having to infuse the ones collecting dust in your Vault.
Right then, onto the full stock list:
- Twilight Garrison (Titan Chest Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
- Celestial Nighthawk (Hunter Helmet) – 13 Strange Coins
- Transversive Steps (Warlock Leg Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
- Monte Carlo (Auto Rifle) – 17 Strange Coins
- Exotic Legacy Engram (Guantlets) – 31 Strange Coins
- Three of Coins – 7 Strange Coins
- Glass Needles – 3 Strange Coins/1 Exotic Shard/1 Mote of Light
Sadly, Transversive Steps are the only new Exotic item being sold this time around, but those that identify Warlocks as their main character will be overjoyed – they’re the first of their type available for the class.
Additionally, as of Rise of Iron‘s launch, Xur now stocks a random assortment of Ornaments – items that can be applied to certain Exotic weapons to change their colour and adornments. Currently on sale are:
- Bureau of Aeronautics – Khvostov 7G-0X Ornament – 25 Silver Dust
- Superspy – Monte Carlo Ornament – 25 Silver Dust
Something taking your fancy? If so, grab your Strange Coins and head over to The Reef, where you can find the merchant close to the social hub’s Bounty Board.
In related news, Destiny‘s new Wrath of the Machine raid goes live later today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and you can check out the newly-released trailer for the upcoming content above.