Destiny‘s Xur is back for his weekly sale of exotic items old and new, but what’s up for grabs and is any of it worth buying?
Among the Agent Of The Nine’s wares this week are the Monte Carlo assault rifle – which was previously exclusive to PlayStation players in Year 1 – and an armour piece for each class, including two returning Year 1 Exotics that have been updated to Year 2 status.
Check out the full list below:
- Helm of Inmost Light – Titan Helmet – 35 Intellect, 36 Strength – 13 Strange Coins
- Radiant Dance Machines – Hunter Leg Armour – 40 Intellect, 37 Strength – 13 Strange Coins
- Nothing Manacles – Warlock Gauntlets – 52 Discipline – 13 Strange Coins
- Monte Carlo – Auto Rifle – 23 Strange Coins
- Legacy Engram – Primary Weapon Engram – 31 Strange Coins
If any of those take your fancy, you can locate Xur just opposite of the Crucible Quartermaster to spend your Strange Coins. Our advice? Hunter’s will probably want to skip the Radiant Dance Machines, they offer very little in terms of worthwhile perks, and take up your only exotic armor slot in the process.
The Helm of Inmost Light is a good pick for Titans, and likewise with the Nothing Manacles for Voidwalker Warlocks. That just leaves the Monte Carlo which, if we’re honest, is a decent rifle but outclassed by the likes of Hard Light and the Zhalo Supercell. You might be better off spending your coins on Legacy Engrams in the hopes of getting one of the aforementioned guns and then updating it to Year 2 status. That is, of course, assuming that you’re lucky enough.
Made your purchases already? Let us know what you decided to splurge on in the comments below!