Gamers across North America who have always wanted to show off their evil side now have a handy tool. Kalypso announced today that the stand alone expansion from PC game Dungeons is now available.
Entitled Dungeons: The Dark Lord, players will have access to a slew of new levels, the ability to play as bosses and engage in the added multiplayer modes.
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Survival and Piñata
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique dungeon gimmicks and a new boss monster – The Yeti
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
There’s also a demo available for those who might want to try the game out before they pull the trigger.
What say you, gamers? Anyone gonna try this out? Being bad is right up my alley.