Reflecting on its E3 2016 showcase, Square Enix has rolled out a special Active Time report for Final Fantasy XV that sheds light on the JRPG’s pre-order bonuses and Special Edition. Included below, the showcase starts around the 32 minute mark, with everything from custom faceplates for the FFXV car to the Platinum Leviathan Edition receiving the spotlight.
Here’s a rundown of the content highlighted, per Gematsu:
- GEO – “Cindy Edition” Regalia Coloring
- Game Tsutaya and Tsutaya Online Shopping – “Golden Chocobo Edition” Regalia Coloring
- Amazon Japan – “Final Fantasy XIV Model Gae Bolg” Weapon
- 7-Elevel and 7-Net Shopping – “Final Fantasy XIII Model Blaze Edge” Weapon
- Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Collector’s Edition – “Platinum Leviathan Edition” Regalia Coloring
- First-Print and Early Download Bonus – “Final Fantasy XV Original Masamune” Weapon
- Square Enix e-Store – “Final Fantasy IX Model Mage Masher” Weapon
- Download Version Exclusive – “Pixel Character Edition” Regalia Coloring
- Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Collector’s Edition – “Lucis Kingdom Suit” Outfit (Noctis-only)
Final Fantasy XV has been penciled in for release across Xbox One and PS4 on September 30. It’s a JRPG 10 years in the making, but can Square’s title deliver on those pent-up expectations after so long?