Following complaints from the FIFA community pertaining to gameplay issues and jittering framerates, EA has released the first post-launch patch for FIFA 15 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Based on player feedback, the update finetunes numerous issues across both platforms, all the while adjusting the temperamental ‘search-by-name’ feature within the in-game Career Mode and home crowds for those all-important Match Days.
Furthermore, the publisher stated that players can contact EA through Twitter should they continue to experience the stuttering problem on PS4.
“We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter.”
FIFA 15 is available now across PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS, Vita and PC. It’s currently sitting atop the UK’s all-format charts, after deflecting competition in the form of The Creative Assembley’s Alien: Isolation.
For a detailed breakdown of the aforementioned current-gen patch, you can consult the title update notes below:
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- PS4 – Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Xbox One – Fixed occurrences where post-match menus do not appear after a FUT Single Player Season match.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- PS4 – Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces.
- Xbox One – Improved stability when players change their set-piece taker.
- PS4 – Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches.
- Xbox One – Fixed occurrence where Reserves not brought into Season matches.