The folks over at Humble Bundle are on hand to help cash-strapped gamers once again in the name of charity, this time offering a huge amount of SEGA‘s vast library of strategy games for less than the price of your average lunch.
Following all of the usual rules of distribution, you’ll need to pay $1 or more to unlock the five following titles for download.
- Company Of Heroes Complete Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War – Master Collection
- Medieval II: Total War Collection
- Rome: Total War – Collection
- SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive Strategy Pack
If you’re feeling generous and willing to go the extra mile, you can donate above the current (as of writing) average of $6.45 for an additional five titles, including the likes of popular JRPG Valkyria Chronicles and even more Total War titles.
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War II – Grandmaster Collection
- Eastside Hockey Manager
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Fall Of The Samurai Collection
- 66% off Football Manager 2016
Finally, ‘splash out’ the full $12 donation, and you’ll get an additional two games.
- Total War: ATILLA
- Company Of Heroes 2: Master Collection
That’s enough strategy goodness to keep you occupied for a considerably long time. No surprise, Humble Bundle says the cumulative worth of all the SEGA games on offer is around $379. Can’t get much better value for money than that. As is always the case, you can choose which charities your money goes to, your options this time being The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, SpecialEffect, Access Sport and GamesAid.
If any of those games take your fancy, you can go straight to the page and donate by clicking here.
Source: Humble Bundle