I know we gamers are always looking for better and more realistic graphics, but this is one of those times that I really regret that mentality. The official trailer for The Binding Of Isacc: Wrath Of The Lamb is outright unnerving. It’s cool. I didn’t really feel like sleeping tonight anyways.
As a word of warning, we’ve been notified that a certain subset of readers suffering from epilepsy had mild attacks from the video, so please use caution.
The impending expansion for The Binding Of Isaac has officially been dated for May 28th, and will be selling for a measly 3 bucks. Designer Edmund McMillen was quick to remind us that this is the only expansion we’ll see for Isaac, and he’ll be transitioning into full time work for Super Meat Boy: The Game, the long awaited mobile version of everyone’s favorite controller destroyer.
Here’s what Edmund told us to expect
- 100+ new items! (now over 235 items!)
- 5+ new chapters!
- 20+ new enemies!
- 25 new achievements!
- 15+ new bosses!
- 6+ new room types!
- 6+ new mysterious item drops (eternal hearts, playing cards, dimes and more!)
- 5+ new music tracks by Danny B
- A new item type, Trinkets
- A new challenge mode with 10 unique challenges (that unlock more content)
- A new unlockable character, Samson (The Beserker)
- A new final (final) chapter and boss with new endings
- Tons of new random happenings, curses, blessings, npcs, fortune tellers and more!
- Also more super secrets than you’d probably expect… good luck finding them all.