Sony revealed today the details of their welcome back package for gamers due to the PSN being hacked. These offers are available to all PlayStation Network and Qriocity members, once all the services are back to full capacity.
When that time comes, all PSN users can download two of the following games in a 30-day window for free, to keep forever:
- Dead Nation
- Super Stardust HD
- Wipeout HD + Fury
Same deal for PSP on two of these games:
- LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
- ModNation Racers
- Pursuit Force
- Killzone Liberation
More bonuses include the following:
- A selection of “On Us” rental movie titles will be available to PlayStation Network customers over one weekend, where Video Service is available. Those titles will be announced soon.
- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PlayStation Plus subscribers
- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive an additional 60 days of free subscription.
- Existing Music Unlimited Premium Trial subscription members will receive an additional 30 days of free premium subscription.
- Additional 30 days + time lost for existing members of Music Unlimited Premium/Basic subscription free of charge for existing Premium/Basic members.
- To welcome users Home, PlayStation Home will be offering 100 free virtual items. Additional free content will be released soon, including the next addition to the Home Mansion personal space, and Ooblag’s Alien Casino, an exclusive game.
What do you think? Is this offer more than enough for the gamers who couldn’t play online and who may have had their security compromised? Let us know what you think in the comments.