Zen Studios has released the first details and trailer for the Star Wars Pinball Boba Fett table, giving us our first glimpse at how the bounty hunter-themed table looks in action.
Missions on the Boba Fett table center around various jobs that he takes from either the Galactic Empire or the Hutts. While we don’t have a run down of every mission and feature of the table, the trailer does reveal a few key highlights, such as; a Sharpshooter Shot mission (hitting “valuable targets”), a battle with the Sarlacc Pit, using Boba Fett’s wrist-cord and flame-thrower, an appearance by Jabba the Hutt, a shootout with a Storm Trooper, a Darth Vader fight, and (of course) a Han Solo in Carbonite spinner.
The table looks amazing in motion, and even appears to outshine the The Empire Strikes Back table — although I’m admittedly biased towards anything having to do with Classic Trilogy Boba Fett.
Star Wars Pinball is scheduled to launch next week as downloadable content across the following Zen Pinball platforms:
- Pinball FX2 on Xbox Live Arcade – February 27th for 800 Microsoft Points
- Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita, with Cross Buy (Purchase once and play on both systems) February 26th in North America for $9.99, February 27th in Europe for €9.99
- Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac App Store – February 27th for $2.99/table
- Zen Pinball on the Apple App Store – February 27th for $1.99/table
- Zen Pinball HD Google Play – February 27th for $1.99/table
Additionally, Star Wars Pinball will release as a standalone application on the following platforms:
- Star Wars Pinball for the Apple App Store
- Star Wars Pinball for Google Play
Check out the Star Wars Pinball Boba Fett trailer embedded below, and let us know what you think in the comments. We will make sure let you know as soon as Zen Studios announces any of the themes for the remaining seven tables in the new collection.