Three expansion packs are to make up the meat of The Division‘s season pass, but it’ll also include exclusive outfits, weapons and special events for those that decide to purchase it. Ubisoft released the details for the paid-for additional content earlier today, but also promised continued support through free updates to go alongside it.
Check out the press release below for more info:
The development team is working on a complete post-launch plan to keep the experience fresh for the months to come, including several free updates, new features and functionality.
The free updates to be released for all players will add new game modes such as challenging group-oriented operations to test players’ abilities in co-op mode and win unique rewards.
Details for the three expansions, called Underground, Survival and Last Stand respectively are included below. All three will be available to buy separately from the season pass, but no pricing has been announced as of yet.
Expansion I: Underground
– This first major expansion opens up a new area to players as they explore the uncharted underworld of New York City with up to 3 friends for intense co-op action.
Expansion II: Survival
– In this expansion, players will have to survive as long as possible in a very hostile environment that will challenge even the most talented agents.
Expansion III: Last Stand
– Stay tuned for more information.
But, that’s just the meat on the bones of the overall package. All of the included content is as follows.
- The Division Expansion I: Underground
- The Division Expansion II: Survival
- The Division Expansion III: Last Stand
- Exclusive Sawed-off Shotgun, a unique sidearm customized for short-range destruction.
- Full set of exclusive outfits and weapon skins
- Special monthly benefits including exclusive content drops and special events.
The Division is due out for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on March 8, but if you’ve pre-ordered the post-apocalyptic third-person shooter, you’ll be able to spend this weekend playing the beta. Assuming you’ve received your beta code in time, of course.