A lot of our attention may be focused towards Naughty Dog‘s latest project The Last of Us, but Nathan Drake has never been one to stay out of the spotlight. The recently announced Uncharted 3 patch has already revealed some of its content, but now Naughty Dog have confirmed that it will also bring 50 new trophies to the game.
Revealed by Eric Monacelli of Naughty Dog in the comments of the original patch post, these new awards will release on August 14 alongside the following already revealed features and fixes:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
Apparently only “the tip of the iceberg”, one has to wonder just how many updates lay beneath the waters of Uncharted 3. As our review demonstrates the game is incredible, but the amount of support and attention it continues to receive from its developers this long after release is arguably even more so.