Welcome to the eleventh episode of our new, weekly video show: Geek Out. We all know how busy the work week can be, and in the increasingly crowded space of comic book movies and the like, there seems to be a never ending stream of news flowing out on a day to day basis. Casting this, trailer that, rumor here, speculation there – it really does never end and can get very tiresome trying to keep up with it all.
Enter Geek Out, a quick, easy to digest recap video that’s here to fill you in on all the major news stories that had us geeking out this week. We’ve taken the most important, exciting and buzz-worthy stories and compiled them into a video web show for you, making it easy to catch up on anything you’ve missed.
On this episode, we discuss the following:
- Warner Bros. announces Gotham City Sirens
- Hugh Jackman took a pay cut for Logan
- Star Wars: Episode VIII trailer coming in the spring
- Megan Fox eyes Poison Ivy role
- Suicide Squad 2 and Deadshot spinoff in development
- Explosive first trailer for Dunkirk
- Man of Steel 2 fan-made trailer offers up a thrilling look at what could be
You can check in all out in the player above and once you’ve done so, be sure to comment below letting us know what you liked/disliked about the new episode of Geek Out.