If there’s one thing American DJ/producer 3LAU is good at, it’s mashups – as a matter of fact, he’s put out four albums’ worth over the past four years or so. As of January 9th, though, he’ll have number five under his belt as that’s the official release date of Dance Floor Filth Five.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the series, the common thread in each self-release was a tracklist of songs arranged from parts of previous releases. Dance Floor Filth Five is no different – between mashups like “Roses & Money,” which borrows from The Chainsmokers, DJ Snake and Lil Dicky, and “How Deep Is Your Wildest Dream,” which mashes up Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift, the album looks to pick up where previous edition left off.
It’s only a matter of days before 3LAU‘s Dance Floor Filth Five comes out, and for now, you can check out the tracklist for the album below:
1. Roses & Money – (The Chainsmokers vs DJ Snake vs Lil Dicky)
2. Lean Away – Fetty Wap vs Daya vs Major Lazer
3. Say Hello – Odesza vs Adele
4. How Deep Is Your Wildest Dream – 3LAU vs Calvin Harris vs Taylor Swift
5. What Do You Mean Again – 3LAU vs Justin Bieber
6. How You Love U & I – 3LAU vs Galantis
7. Always Dance – 3LAU vs Walk The Moon
8. Sorry (3LAU Remix)
9. Stitches (3LAU Remix)
10. HSTFU (Original Mix) / 3LAU & Lazer Lazer Lazer