GTA‘s debut studio album is one we’ve been anticipating for a while now. Following up on the release of its first single last month in the form of Wax Motif collab “Get It All,” the DJ duo have now announced that the forthcoming record Good Times Ahead will drop on October 7. The album cover and tracklist have also been unveiled, revealing a number of collaborators including What So Not, Vince Staples and Tinashe.
To coincide with the release date announcement, GTA have produced a 200 piece limited edition zine. Fans who purchase it will have the chance to attend a zine release party in Los Angeles on August 5 by sending a copy of their receipt to the duo.
The zine will only run you $10, so make sure to grab your copy here before they sell out. A making of video has been released to detail the creation of the zine as well, and you can check it out in full above.
Good Times Ahead tracklist:
1. True Romance [ft. Jarina De Marco]
2. Lil Bit of This [ft. Vince Staples]
3. Feel It (with What So Not) [ft. Tunji Ige]
5. Get It All (with Wax Motif)
6. All Caught Up [ft. Tinashe] 7. In My Nature [ft. Karina] 8. Pressure [ft. RKCB] 9. Contract [ft. Iamsu!] 10. Illuminate
Source: Your EDM