The weekend has begun, and that can only mean one thing for Destiny – Xur has returned, and he’s selling a new round of rare weapons and armor for Guardians to gear up with.
Check out this week’s stock below:
- Legacy Engram (Special Weapon) – 31 Strange Coins
- Ruin Wings (Titan gauntlets) – 13 Strange Coins
- Skyburners Annex (Hunter helmet) – 13 Strange Coins
- THE STAG (Exotic Warlock helmet) – 13 Strange Coins
- Telesto (Exotic fusion rifle) – 23 Strange Coins
- Three of Coins – 7 Strange Coins
- Glass Needle – 3 Strange Coins, 3 Motes Of Light and 1 Exotic Shard
Bungie have also just released their weekly update, detailing what players can expect to see over the coming month. As well as the release of several new Exotic items – including updated versions of Year 1 weapons and armor – the developer plans to make some much-needed changes to the Titan’s Sunbreaker class after complaints of it being unbalanced.
Ever since their Solar brothers and sisters entered the explosive mix of Destiny with the arrival of The Taken King, they’ve been quite the hot topic of conversation. Even before the first fiery salvo landed in someone’s face, there has been plenty of feedback about our armored friends. While we’re making some adjustments to Sunbreakers in Update 2.1.0, we won’t be leaving Strikers and Defenders out in the cold this winter.
Update 2.1.0 is expected to release for Destiny before the end of December.