Capcom has confirmed via its Unity blog that the remasters of Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record will launch digitally on September 13, with a physical retail version set to release on the same day, but only in North America. The existence of the current-gen re-releases was confirmed by Capcom last month after a previous trophy leak outed them early for the PlayStation 4. All of the remastered zombie-killing sims, are, however, headed to Xbox One and PC too.
Additionally, all three will come packaged with their original DLC costumes as well as “upgraded graphics presented in 1080p at 60 frames per second.”
In celebration of Dead Rising’s 10th Anniversary, we’re bringing Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record to a new generation of zombie slayers on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. All games feature Dead Rising’s classic zombie sandbox gameplay will include all DLC costumes and upgraded graphics presented in 1080p at 60 frames per second.
For full on details on price and the different bundles you can purchase, see below.
- Dead Rising (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Steam)
- Dead Rising 2 (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
– Each sold separately for $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99
- Dead Rising Triple Pack (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
– Digital bundle for $59.49 that includes all three games (Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record)
– Preorder the Dead Rising Triple Pack starting today for 16% off the normal bundle price!
- Digital – September 13th, 2016
– All three games
- Retail Disc (North America Only)– Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 only
– Dead Rising – September 13th, 2016
– Dead Rising 2 – September 27th, 2016
With just four months to go until Dead Rising 4 hits Xbox One and PC, there’s not going to be a better way for fans to clean the dust off their combo weapons and get reacquainted with the undead horde.