Dance Central 3, the latest in Harmonix and Microsoft’s hit dance game series for the Kinect, was originally announced back at E3 without a firm release date. Now, Microsoft has announced the specific days that various regions will receive the game.
In the United States, Canada and Latin America, Dance Central 3 will be released on October 16, while in Europe, Asia and Australia, it will be released on October 19. New features will include team-based multiplayer capable of supporting up to eight players, as well as a new story mode involving players traveling through time to learn classic dance moves from their favorite characters.
Microsoft also revealed 11 additional songs that will be available as part of the game’s track list:
- 2NE1 – “I Am The Best (Original Version)
- Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
- Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
- J.J. Fad – “Supersonic”
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – “Get Low”
- LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
- Los Del Rio – “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
- Vicki Sue Robinson – “Turn The Beat Around”
- Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
We will keep you updated as the release of Dance Central 3 draws closer.