I have to hand it to Rockstar. They may have released the online portion on Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online, with a whole host of bugs and glitches, but they’ve been pretty diligent in patching everything up in a timely manner. Today, the studio has issued another patch which is set to fix up a whole handful of issues.
Among the many things that the patch will fix are “spontaneous character deletion and lost progress.” It should be noted though that there is one issue in particular that is still being worked on. Apparently, many people are experiencing a cloud save fail when purchasing a vehicle, which results in character deletion. Unfortunately, a fix for that is still in the works.
As for this newly released patch though, here’s a full list of what it will fix:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Tell us, are you enjoying your time with Grand Theft Auto Online so far? Or are you staying away from it until all the bugs are cleaned up?