Devil May Cry 4 and the iPad are two things I never thought that I would use in the same sentence. But then Devil May Cry 4 Refrain came along. Capcom has released some new screenshots of the game today. Personally, I can’t see Devil May Cry working on any handheld device. The amount of precision needed to pull off combos can’t work too well on a touch device, but maybe there will be easier controls for the touch interface. We’ll have to see. Devil May Cry 4 Refrain is scheduled for release tomorrow for $6.99. Check out the fact sheet below as well as some new and old screenshots from the game.
Devil May Cry®4 refrain immerses gamers in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with evil. As Nero, players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful “Devil Bringer” arm.
Brilliant visuals and intricate details come to life as players explore new and exotic locales. Dynamic action and undeniable style combine with explosive fighting options and a gripping story to produce the incomparable experience that only a Devil May Cry game can deliver.
- Experience the hit console game in the palm of your hand
- Ten epic levels and eight boss fights.
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Customize your play style by collecting and spending red orbs
- Unique “Devil Bringer” arm opens up a range of combo options
- Retina display graphics and GameCenterachievements