Elder Scrolls fans rejoice! Bethesda has officially announced a premium collector’s edition for their upcoming online MMO The Elder Scrolls Online. If you can’t figure out what comes inside the physical copy of the collector’s edition by the image above, then check out the full breakdown of its contents below:
- Molag Bal Statue. A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel. A 21” x 26” printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steelbook™ Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
- Exclusive Collection of Digital Content.
- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
Fans of The Elder Scrolls Online will be able to pick up the extremely limited Physical Imperial Edition for $99.99, while the digital version will retail for $79.99. Additionally, the collector’s edition will be made available in digital and limited physical formats at participating retailers or at Bethesda’s newly launched online store.
Regardless of which copy you invest in, anyone that pre-orders the game will automatically receive The Explorer’s Pack, which gives players access to the Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance.
Finally, Bethesda dropped a brand new CG trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online today that will leave you drooling all over your keyboard. Yeah, it’s that good. Check it out below and let us know what you think.