Most of us were expecting Telltale Games’ downloadable content for the first season of The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead: 400 Days, to launch sometime during the tail end of July, but the developer surprised us all today by revealing that the DLC will start to roll out tomorrow.
IGN has confirmed that The Walking Dead: 400 Days will start its July launch this week according to the following schedule:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC costs $5 on PSN, XBLA, PC, Mac and iOS, and consists of a single episode with five separate stories. The add-on revolves around a truck stop that is geographically close to some of the events in the first season. Telltale Games’ recommends that players complete the first season before playing the DLC, as some of the choices made by players in last year’s game carry over into 400 Days.
We will have a full review of The Walking Dead: 400 Days coming up soon, so make sure to check back for the full scoop.