10 years, 10 very, very lucky fans.
As the build-up to Avengers: Infinity War continues, Marvel Studios has launched its own 10-year sweepstakes offering fans the chance to win what is perhaps the ultimate MCU experience.
Fancy being among the first to see Infinity War? How about a trip to the Captain Marvel set? Then you’ll want to pay attention. You can enter via Twitter or Instagram, and must toss your name into the proverbial hat before 8:59:59 am PT on February 15th – the eve of Black Panther‘s release in North America.
As detailed on Marvel’s official site, entrants must share their favorite Iron Man memory in photo form using the hashtags ‘#Marvel10YearSweepstakes’ and ‘#Ironman’. Winners will be announced sometime next month.
- Round trip coach airfare for Winner and Guest between the major gateway airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence (selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion) and the Los Angeles International Airport provided, however, if Winner resides within 250 miles of Los Angeles, air fare will not be provided;
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (double occupancy) for two (2) nights at a Los Angeles area hotel as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and a one (1) night stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion for a total of three (3) consecutive nights’ stay;
- Captain Marvel set visit for Winner and Guest;
- Marvel Studios visit and tour for Winner and Guest;
- Two (2) adult Disneyland Resort 1-Day Park Hopper tickets (subject to restrictions);
- Tickets for Winner and Guest to the Avengers: Infinity War (the “Picture”) premiere (the “Premiere”)
- Ground transportation for Winner and Guest between airport/hotel, hotel/tours and hotel/premiere, provided, however, if
- Winner resides within 250 miles of Los Angeles, ground transportation to/from the airport/hotel will not be provided;
- One (1) $250 gift card from a financial institution as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
It’s a pretty incredible prize, though we strongly advise you to read over the terms and conditions before entering – lest you discover that you’re not eligible for one reason or another. Instagram and Twitter are the only two acceptable options to enter, so you’ll also need to know your way around social media. Our final advice? Be creative!
And remember, Avengers: Infinity War opens on May 4th.