Yo, it’s your boy E-Pance, back in the building this week to give you The Sunday Scoop.
The Sunday Scoop provides you with the latest news of the big 4 (NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA) and any other news in the world of sports.
- Arbitrator ups the Anti for Cup winning net-minder Antti Niemi, the price is $2.75m
- The Ilya Kovulchuk saga has gotten ridiculous, I just don’t even care anymore
- Japanese/Canadian forward Devin Setoguchi re-signs with the Sharks (1yr/$1.8m)
- Isles acquire the services of underrated defenseman James Wisniewski
- Tomas Kaberle. Move this guy before it’s too late! OR we can just pull another Sundin and not get anything back for our most valuable player
- Former NBA baller Lorenzen Wright gets shot to death
- The Heat keep building a supporting cast for the big 3, sign Eddie House
- Big name FA’s still up for grabs, I’m talking Shaq and T-Mac
- Starbury loves the cold sushi, re-ups in China for 3 more years
- ROY Tyreke Evan’s is addicted to speed, caught driving between 120-130mph on video, stopped at gunpoint by the pigs.
- Training camp finally begins, thank the lord
- Ocho-Uno & Ocho-Cinco? T.O and Chad hookup in Cincy
- “Revis Island” still yet to report to Jets camp, apparently has no plans of holding out
- First round picks are signing contracts, Ryan Matthews should be up next
- Hall of Fame game only a week away!!!
- Whether it’s fair or not, the Yanks add Berkman, Wood, Kearns
- Jose Bautista is a horse, leading the majors with 31 dingers and the BA is quickly rising
- If you didn’t take the Rangers seriously before, you should now with the additions of Cliff Lee, Bengie Molina, Jorge Cantu and Christian Guzman
- NL-East leading Atlanta Braves bring on Rick Ankiel & Kyle Farnsworth on deadline day
- Looking to gain ground, the Dodgers add curveball specialist Ted Lilly and 2B/SS Ryan Theriot