The Sunday Scoop provides you with the latest news of the big 4 (NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA) and any other news in the world of sports.
- The old school Ducks might be quackin’ – Kariya, Selanne may be on board
- Maxim Afinogenov takes a shot (of vodka) with SKA St. Petersburg of the KHL
- In a crazy turn of events, Antti Niemi the Stanley Cup winning net-minder is now unemployed and I don’t see him getting a chance to start the season as a #1 net minder
- Concussion prone winger David Booth claims to be 100% healthy, at least until Mike Richards comes to South Beach and runs show yet again
- Tomas Kaberle…Figure it out Leafers’
- LeBron James thanks Cleveland…Cleveland couldn’t care less
- Shaq takes his 38 year old massive self to Boston in a last attempt to get another ring. He’s also trying to convince ‘Sheed to come back
- Brook Lopez has mono and withdraws from Team USA, what a sloppy dude
- Al Horford getting back to his roots, will play the 4 spot this season, good for him right?
- T-Crack (McGrady) is getting some interests from the Pistons
- The NFL Pre-Season finally kicks off, Hallelujah!
- Texans owner lobbying hard to free the Cush from suspension
- D-Bowe is getting mad hype, is currently 30 pounds lighter than he showed up for camp last season
- Pats interested in paying the bills of Aaron Schobel
- Falcons WR Michael Jenkins will miss 4-6 weeks with a shoulder injury
- Brandon Morrow mows down the D-Rays lineup, Jays complete weekend sweep of Tampa
- More Jays’ in the headline as highly-touted prospect J.P Arencibia hits a dinger on his very first big league pitch, goes 4-5 with 2 HR’s, 3 RBI’s
- An Asian dude makes a crazy catch
- A-Fraud finally connects on number 600
- Derek Jeter passes Babe Ruth on the career hits list