Set to adorn the latest issue, Game Informer has premiered new details relating to Arkane Studio’s stealth sequel Dishonored 2 and, specifically, the voice cast that will be bringing the clandestine story to life.
Featuring screen talent from Daredevil, Game of Thrones and The Wire, it’s been revealed that Rosario Dawson and Vincent D’Onofrio will shift from the grimy streets of Hell’s Kitchen to the voice booth to portray Megan Foster and Luca Abele, respectively. Elsewhere, Jamie Hector, Pedro Pascal – who famously played the Red Viper in HBO’s political epic – and Gotham star Robin Lord Taylor complete the lineup.
MORE NEWS FROM THE WEB
In terms of the core duo anchoring Dishonored 2, they’ll be portrayed by Bethesda stalwarts as opposed to screen talent. Firstly, Stephen Russell (Thief, Fallout 4, Skyrim) will lend a voice to the once-silent Corvo Attano, while Erica Luttrell – who also appeared in Fallout 4 – is set to star as fellow protagonist Emily Kaldwin. Chloe Grace Moretz had voiced a younger version of the character in the original Dishonored.
Here’s a breakdown of the preliminary cast, courtesy of Game Informer.
- Vincent D’Onofrio (Daredevil, Full Metal Jacket): Luca Abele, Duke of Serkonos
- Rosario Dawson (Daredevil, Sin City): Meagan Foster, Dreadful Wale Captain
- Sam Rockwell (Moon, Choke): Mortimer Ramsey, Dunwall City Watch
- Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones, Narcos): Paolo, Howler Gang Leader
- Jamie Hector (The Wire, Person of Interest): Liam Byrne, Vice Overseer
- Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham, Accepted): The Outsider
- Erica Luttrell (The Magic School Bus, Fallout 4): Emily Kaldwin
Expect plenty of new details to emerge relating to Dishonored 2 as Game Informer’s month-long coverage continues. Just yesterday, we learned that Arkane’s sequel is on course to drop in November.
Source: Game Informer