Entourage Season 7 Starts This Sunday (June 27th)

Who's excited for the new season of Entourage? I know I am. Season 7 starts this Sunday on HBO and will be appearing in its usual 10:30pm EST time slot. This season sees the return of Vince and company as they deal with the unpredictable and always exciting Hollywood lifestyle. Entourage is a show that rarely disappoints and I'm sure this season will be great. Check out the trailer after the jump.

Recommended Videos

Who’s excited for the new season of Entourage? I know I am. Season 7 starts this Sunday on HBO and will be appearing in its usual 10:30pm EST time slot. This season sees the return of Vince and company as they deal with the unpredictable and always exciting Hollywood lifestyle. Entourage is a show that rarely disappoints and I’m sure this season will be great. Check out the trailer after the jump.

Will you be watching Entourage this Sunday?

We Got This Covered is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How did Stephen King feel about ‘Baby Reindeer?’ His 2-word assessment, explained
Baby Reindeer Netflix
Read Article Is Hayley Atwell replacing Olivia Colman in ‘Heartstopper’ season 3?
Hayley Atwell attends the "Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One" premiere at Rose Theater, Jazz at Lincoln Center on July 10, 2023 in New York City/Olivia Colman in Heartstopper
Read Article When did ‘Baby Reindeer’ happen in real life?
Richard Gadd sits at the back of a British bus in a promotional image for Netflix’s ‘Baby Reindeer’
Read Article Are the Dead Boy Detectives gay?
Edwin (George Rexstrew) and Charles (Jayden Revri) smiling at each other in Netflix's Dead Boy Detectives.
Read Article Which ‘Big Brother’ star does ‘Survivor’s Boston Rob want to see on ‘Deal or No Deal Island?’
Related Content
Read Article How did Stephen King feel about ‘Baby Reindeer?’ His 2-word assessment, explained
Baby Reindeer Netflix
Read Article Is Hayley Atwell replacing Olivia Colman in ‘Heartstopper’ season 3?
Hayley Atwell attends the "Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One" premiere at Rose Theater, Jazz at Lincoln Center on July 10, 2023 in New York City/Olivia Colman in Heartstopper
Read Article When did ‘Baby Reindeer’ happen in real life?
Richard Gadd sits at the back of a British bus in a promotional image for Netflix’s ‘Baby Reindeer’
Read Article Are the Dead Boy Detectives gay?
Edwin (George Rexstrew) and Charles (Jayden Revri) smiling at each other in Netflix's Dead Boy Detectives.
Read Article Which ‘Big Brother’ star does ‘Survivor’s Boston Rob want to see on ‘Deal or No Deal Island?’