1) To See What All The Fuss Is AboutEver since the novel first came out back in 2011, people can't stop talking about Fifty Shades of Grey. Considering that most guys probably haven't flipped through the pages of E.L. James' steamy story, it's likely that they're curious about why there's so much fuss over it.
Now, with the film finally hitting theatres, those who haven't read the book will have the chance to see what all the commotion is about.
2) It Will Make Your Girlfriend/Wife HappyWe all do things for our girlfriend/wife sometimes that we don't necessarily want to do, and going to see Fifty Shades of Grey on Valentine's Day may be one of those things.
It's probably not your ideal date, but if you go along for the ride it will undoubtedly make your significant other happy. Plus, you can take comfort in knowing that you definitely won't be the only one that was dragged to the theatre that week.
3) It Might Give You Some Ideas To Spice Up Your RelationshipIf nothing else, Fifty Shades of Grey may give you some ideas to spice up your relationship. Granted, not everyone is into this kind of thing, but if you are, or even if you can twist a bit of what you see here into something more tame, you may get some good ideas for the next time you get alone time with your significant other.
4) It Has The Most Sex Scenes Of Any Film In 10 YearsWith over 20 minutes of sex scenes, Fifty Shades of Grey is the most sexual film of any movie released in at least the last decade.
You may not realize it, but 20 minutes of sex scene in a film is A LOT, and to see how the rest of the movie turns out given that a good chunk of it is made up of two people going at it, should be interesting.
5) Because You Know You Secretly Want ToSay what you want, but I think it's safe to assume that almost everyone wants to see Fifty Shades of Grey, at least on some level and for some reason.
Whether it be the curiosity, the steamy sex scenes, a genuine interest in seeing how a film with this much sexual content turns out or something else, everyone's got their own reason for wanting to check out one of the buzziest releases of the year.
6) Get Familiar With Jamie Dornan And Dakota JohnsonDakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan are about to become big stars in Hollywood, and will likely be showing up in numerous high-profile films over the next couple of years and into the foreseeable future. So, why not familiarize yourself with them next week when Fifty Shades of Grey hits theatres?
Currently, both Johnson and Dornan and relatively unknown, but seeing as they're about to become hot talent in Hollywood, you mise well get to know them, right?