Through a recently posted listing on their website, online retail powerhouse Amazon, has revealed the contents of the Mass Effect 3 Collectors’ Edition. This special edition will be available for the PC, XBOX 360 and PS3.
They’ve listed the contents of the package, including an artbook, a comic and an N7 patch.
Check out the full list of contents is below:
- Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of Commander Shepard
- 70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team plus an exclusive 4×6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork
- Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork
- Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch
- A full collection of in-game content that can’t be found anywhere else.
The listing shows a $79.99 price tag, which is relatively reasonable. The game’s listed release date of March 6 was just confirmed today as being official, so mark your calendars.
Also, remember that if you purchase the XBOX 360 version, you’ll be able to play it using Kinect, which was also confirmed earlier today.