Constant post-launch support is continuing in earnest for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, with this week’s update set to fix several problems that gamers have been having with some of the title’s features. Check the full list of fixes below to see if any of the rectified issues are ones you’ve been afflicted by.
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
It may not be as exciting as, say, new content would be, but anyone who has been plagued by these annoying hiccups can finally breathe a sigh of relief.
That’s not all, though. CD Projekt Red’s community leader, Marcin Momot, has said that “another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game” is due for release shortly after the current 1.05 patch.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has wowed, well, almost everyone who’s played it since release date, with the only large-scale issues being largely performance-based. Hopefully with these upcoming patches though, that will all be taken care of.
Tell us, are you still making your way through Geralt’s epic swan song adventure, or have you beaten it already? Let us know in the comments below.