It’s a given that many racing fanatics have been eagerly anticipating news of a limited collectors’ edition for Forza 4. So, let’s not delay in delivering the news that developer Turn 10 revealed today.
The Forza 4 Limited Collectors’ Edition is going to be quite a package and it should be, given that it’s set to retail for $79.99.
In addition to housing the game disc in a steelbook enclosure, the set will include VIP access to the game’s online community, twenty-five exclusive vehicles and a ninety-six page book based featuring a look at the cars of Forza 4, from Top Gear’s perspective. If that’s not enough to make you floor it down to your local gaming retailer, then you’ll be happy to know that this set will also come with vinyl stickers featuring both the game and its developer’s logos, along with a Top Gear logo sticker.
For a detailed list of the set’s exclusive items, look below. The game will be available on October 11, for the XBOX 360.
* The VIP Car Pack
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R
* The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack available for fans who order early
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
* A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace)
* Custom-designed BMW cars from the “Forza Motorsport 4” BMW Design Challenge
* VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more
* A book titled “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the “Top Gear” team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista™ experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library
* A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and Turn 10