It’s no surprise that Uncharted 3 is still captivating a huge audience this long after its release. With a compelling story, jaw dropping action and addictive multiplayer, Naughty Dog was already generous enough with the original package they gave players. But with each patch comes more content, and the one expected to hit around mid-August isn’t looking any different.
Patch 1.13 will be adding various tweaks to the multiplayer aspect of Nathan Drake’s epic journey. Small fixes such as increased recoil on weapons to large overhauls like the addition of trophies for DLC packs are all included, as well as an “exciting new system” and even more DLC to come.
Check out a full list below to get an idea of what to expect:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
If you somehow haven’t picked up this amazing game yet, check out our review here and be sure to get in on one of last year’s best games!