One of the most anticipated lines for fans is Hot Toys’ incredibly detailed figurines based on Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. Earlier today, we got our first glimpse at the Thor figure, which gave us our closest look yet at the character’s appearance in the film and now, we have the same treatment for Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark, as the first look at Hot Toys’ Iron Man figure for Infinity War has arrived.
The Armoured Avenger is frequently the most popular of Hot Toys’ releases, thanks to how many awesome accessories the figure comes with, and this one promises to be no different.
To prove just how exquisitely detailed it is, check out this full list of “special features” that it comes with:
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figure specially features:
• Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War
• One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
• Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
• One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
• Approximately 32 cm tall
• Over 30 points of articulations
• Contains diecast material
• Special features on armor:
• Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
• 21 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
• One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
• Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
• Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
• Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
• One (1) interchangeable LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannoned right arm (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) interchangeable Hand Cannon (left arm)
• One (1) pair of attachable Nano Boosters on the back
• Specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed hexagonal figure stand with movie logo
As with every Iron Man appearance in the MCU, Tony Stark will don a new set of armor in Infinity War – the Model-Prime Armor (Mark LI). As glimpsed in the Super Bowl teaser for the movie, the suit employs bleeding edge nano-tech that fluidly forms around Tony’s body. As this figurine (as well as others) have revealed, it also comes with optional wings and an arm-mounted cannon. We imagine those will prove pretty useful in the battle against Thanos and his goons.
Hot Toys’ Iron Man figure can be pre-ordered now, while Avengers: Infinity War arrives in theaters worldwide on April 27th, a week earlier than expected.