It’s been a hot minute since we premiered one of EDX‘s No Xcuses podcasts, and the Swiss progressive house DJ/producer is excited to have us share his latest picks once again. Between a rigorous North American leg of his tour and his upcoming “Indian Summer” remix of Sam Feldt’s cover of the Robin S classic “Show Me Love,” he’s still managed to dig up next-level tracks for his latest installment of the always exciting series.
As with other recent installments, EDX has picked future house as his drug of choice for the duration of the podcast. Funky tracks like Tough Love & S-Man’s “In The Name Of Love” ft. Nastaly set a club-friendly ambience for most of the mix, and songs like Lika Morgan’s take on Frankie Goes To Hollywood’s “Relax” inject some nu-disco sensibilities intermittently as well.
Listen to the EDX‘s No Xcuses podcast below and let us know what you think in the comments section.
01. Pheonix – You Are Unstoppable (House Of Virus Remix) [Big Life / Sony Music]
02. Galantis – Gold Dust (CRNKN & Hotel Garuda Remix) [Atlantic]
03. Tough Love & S-Man – In The Name Of Love ft. Nastaly (Original Mix) [Get Twisted]
04. Schuhmacher – Bahia [Promo]
05. DVBBS & Dropgun – Pyramids ft. Sanjin (Inmado Remix) [Spinnin]
06. Chocolate Puma – I Could Be Wrong (Original Mix) [Promo]
07. Vanilla Ace & Rafael Cerato – Better Way (The Checkup Remix) [Go Deeva]
08. Lika Morgan – Relax (Don’t Do It) [No Definition]
09. Antonio Giacca – Sensations [Pinkstar Records]
10. Don Diablo feat. Emeni – Universe [Spinnin Deep]
11. Laurent – Once Upon A Time [Promo]
12. Arty feat. Ray Dalton – Stronger [Insomniac/Interscope Records]
13. Alesso – Cool (Autograf Remix) [DefJam]