As December 31st draws closer, it’s time for all those end of year mixes to start hitting the web. We already got the very impressive “50 Shades of Pop” from DJ Earworm, and now it’s Vicetone‘s time to strike, with their roughly 1 hour mix that shows off what the Dutch DJ duo has produced over the last year or so.
The boys have been doing this mix for a couple of years now and each instalment seems to be a big hit with fans. 2015’s edition should be no different, as it gives us a healthy dose of their new material mixed in with some mashups, remixes and even three brand new IDs, which is a very welcome surprise.
2015 was a big one for Vicetone, as it saw the release of several huge originals like “No Way Out,” “Follow Me” and “Angels,” among others. Ruben and Victor continue to impress with each new piece of material they put out, and this End of Year Mix perfectly captures what’s so special about the duo.
Give it a listen via the player above and if you spot a song you particularly like, identify it with the tracklist below!
1. Vicetone – I’m on Fire
2. Vicetone – Catch Me
3. ID – ID
4. ID – ID
5. Little Boots – No Pressure (Vicetone Remix)
6. Hardwell & Tiësto – Colors (feat. Andreas Moe) [Vicetone Remix] 7. ID – ID
8. Vicetone – Angels (feat. Kat Nestel)
9. Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl & Axwell vs. Vicetone & Tony Igy vs. Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman, Steve Angello – In My Payback Astronomia (Vicetone Mashup)
10. Vicetone – Pitch Black
11. Vicetone – Follow Me (feat. JHart)
12. Vicetone – Lowdown Heartbeat Heat (Vicetone Mashup)
13. Vicetone – No Way Out (feat. Kat Nestel)
14. Vicetone vs. ZHU – United We Are Faded (Vicetone Mashup)
15. Vicetone – Nothing Stopping Me (feat. Kat Nestel) [Original Mix vs. Oli Hanson Remix]