With Destiny‘s Rise of Iron expansion just around the corner, Guardians have just a few days left to make sure they’re prepared to enter the Plaguelands in order to tackle the mysterious SEVA virus head-on. Fortunately, Agent of the Nine Xur has made his final Year 2 trip to The Tower in order to help you survive what’s ahead.
You’ll be able to find the tentacle-faced vendor opposite the Speaker’s domain this time around and, as usual, he’s offering something for everyone. Warlocks and Hunters can look forward to nabbing an Exotic chest piece, while Titan’s have the option of the No Backup Plans gauntlets. The Exotic Fusion Rifle Plan C fills the weapon slot, boasting greater accuracy and a faster charge rate over standard versions of the weapon class.
See the full list of wares below.
- No Backup Plans (Titan Gauntlets) – 13 Strange Coins
- ATS/8 Tarantella (Hunter Chest Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
- Heart of the Paxic Fire (Warlock Chest Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
- Plan C (Fusion Rifle) – 23 Strange Coins
- Exotic Legacy Engram (Primary Weapon) – 31 Strange Coins
- Three of Coins (5) – 7 Strange Coins
- Glass Needle – 3 Strange Coins/3 Motes of Light/1 Exotic Shard
Destiny‘s Rise of Iron expansion launches next week, September 20 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Pre-ordering the add-on via the Xbox or PlayStation Stores will net you an exclusive Iron Gjallarhorn weapon and the Gjallarwing Sparrow.