This week’s PlayStation Plus update is in, revealing that the PS3 HD remake of the classic hand-holding simulator ICO, and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP/Vita) will be added to subscribers’ free Instant Game Collection when the PS Store updates tomorrow.
The twofer with this week’s PlayStation Plus update means that the Vita version of Rayman Origins is the only remaining IGC title remaining from the September preview. As such, our superior deductive reasoning skills dictate that it is entirely reasonable to expect it to hit the service with next week’s update.
Aside from tomorrow’s additions to the IGC, Sony has also lined up the following discounts (three of which seem to be inspired by the launch of GTA V) that PlayStation Plus members will be able to take advantage of:
- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (PS3) PS Plus Price: $9.99, Regular Price: $24.99
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (PS3) PS Plus Price: $5.99, Regular Price: $14.99
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3) PS Plus Price: $7.99, Regular Price: $19.99
- Real Boxing (PS Vita) PS Plus Price: $8.99, Regular Price: $9.99
- Pixel Junk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita) PS Plus Price: $11.99, Regular Price: $14.99
Finally, the PS Vita version of Machinarium is leaving the Instant Game Collection on September 24th, so PlayStation Plus members would be well advised to add the game to their download lists before next week’s update.
That wraps up this week’s PlayStation Plus update. We will keep an eye out for all the details of next week’s offering, and let you know as soon as Sony gives the high sign.
Source: PlayStation Blog