Sony’s last PlayStation Plus update for September has been announced, confirming that the Vita port of Rayman Origins will be added to subscribers’ free Instant Game Collection when the PS Store updates tomorrow afternoon.
The addition of Rayman Origins Vita to the IGC this week was entirely expected, and to be completely honest, it is hard to imagine anyone getting really excited for it. Thankfully, there are a few discounts headed to PlayStation Plus members this week to help curb some of the disappointment.
- Limbo (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy) PS Plus Price: $11.99, Regular Price: $14.99
- Worms Revolution (PS3) PS Plus Price: $7.50, Regular Price: $14.99
- Pinballistik: Alien Tycoon Bundle (PS3) PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99
- Pinballistik + DLC Bundle (PS3) PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99
- Pinballistik: Made of Money (PS3 Add-On) PS Plus Price: $2.39, Regular Price: $2.99
- Pinballistik: Sector X (PS3 Add-On) PS Plus Price: $2.39, Regular Price: $2.99
Finally, the biggest bright spot of this week’s PlayStation Plus update is the launch week discount on Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut for the PS3 and Vita. As promised, Plus members will be able to pick up the Cross Buy/Cross Save psychological survival adventure game for $11.69 (regular price $12.99).
The only other thing of note in the update is that Best Buy is currently running a special offer on PlayStation Plus cards. Between now and September 30th you can get an extra bonus month when you purchase a $17.99 three month Plus card. This puts the price on the three month card slightly above the cost of the standard $49.99 twelve month offer, so it is still a better deal to just commit to a full year. With that said, the Best Buy deal could make sense in certain situations.
That wraps up the final PlayStation Plus update for September. We will let you know as soon as Sony announces the October preview for North America.
Source: PlayStation Blog