Following its worldwide release for PS4 and Xbox One systems in October last year, 2K Games have announced today that WWE 2K16 is soon set to arrive on PC. The PC version is currently in its final stages of development, but it’s slated for release in just under one month’s time.
But rather than simply porting WWE 2K16‘s initial console release to PC systems, 2K have confirmed that all existing console DLC content will be packaged in with the game purchase upon release. Given that the game is due to be priced at $49.99, however, this was probably a likely scenario from the outset.
Nevertheless, it does mean that players who choose the PC release as the time to dive in to WWE 2K16 won’t have to source all of the additional content for themselves, and can look forward to jumping in at the same point as current console gamers.
In addition to the full game, then, PC purchasers will get the following upon release:
- Access to two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- MyPlayer Kickstart
- Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game;
- New Moves Pack
- More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor);
- Legends Pack
- Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus;
- Future Stars Pack
- Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy;
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase
WWE 2K16 will arrive for PC on March 11th, and you can pre-order the game through Steam and other retailers right now.
Source: 2K Games