Rock Band 4 is getting ever closer to its release in early October, and while a major selling point of the game is full backwards compatibility with song DLC purchased in earlier iterations, developer Harmonix is still sticking to series tradition and including plenty of songs built into the game from the start.
11 new tracks have been announced today, spanning various artists, genres, and decades. The full list can be seen below:
- Aerosmith – “Toys in the Attic”
- The Cure – “Friday I’m In Love”
- Dream Theater – “Metropolis – Part 1 “The Miracle And The Sleeper””
- Foo Fighters – “The Feast and the Famine”
- Judas Priest – “Halls Of Valhalla”
- Live – “All Over You”
- The Outfield – “Your Love”
- Ozzy Osbourne – “Miracle Man”
- Paramore – “Still Into You”
- St. Vincent – “Birth In Reverse”
- Van Morrison – “Brown Eyed Girl”
A brief new trailer has been released showcasing some of the new songs, along with a look at the revamped visuals for the on-screen note indicators for drums, guitar and bass players. As a series veteran, they look similar to the bright and appealing interface from The Beatles: Rock Band, which is certainly a nice change of pace.
Rock Band 4 will be released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 6. Take a look at the new songs above and let us know if any of them interest you.