More Animal Crossing: Jump Out details have been revealed by Famitsu, and we now have a translated version thanks to the folks over at NintendoEverything.
What you’ll see below is a point-form list of what fans of the quirky life simulation series can expect from its 3DS iteration. That includes things like a shopping mall, new decorating options and various tweaks. Of course, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention that you can now play as the mayor, which should add some interesting variety to the experience.
– Now play as the mayor
– Roofs, doors, posts, fences appear to be customizable
– New furniture… including mermaid items
– New thrift shop from Lisa the alpaca
– Shoe store has been added
– As was previously confirmed, there is now a shopping mall
– This lies beyond the train tracks
Able Sisters (open 10:00 – 21:00)
– Familiar clothes shop
Museum (open 24 hours)
– Similar to previous entries
– Increase in the types of fish and fossils
– Exhibition Room included
– Museum Shop included
Gardening store (open 9:00 to 20:00)
– Seems to be run by a sloth
– First time a gardening store is in Animal Crossing
– Purchase flower seeds and tree seedlings
Raccoon housing (open 10:00 to 20:00)
– Tom Nook seems to be managing this aspect
– Take an early tent and gradually customize it into a large house
– Handle parts which decide the appearance of the house
Miscellaneous goods store (open 8:00 – 20:00)
We hadn’t heard a lot about Animal Crossing: Jump Out since its existence was revealed by Nintendo of Japan a couple of months ago, so it’s nice to finally have a list of features like this one even if it doesn’t go into as much detail as fans may have hoped it would’ve. However, we’ll surely hear more about the game as it inches towards retail store shelves in its native country. As you may have heard, English localization has not been confirmed, but it’s likely given how popular the series is in North America.
Thanks to NintendoEverything for the list.