Having first been announced and demonstrated back in 2013, Raspina Games’ E.T. Armies has now been given a Steam release date for this year. In partnership with Merge Games, the Sci-Fi shooter is set to arrive on Steam for PC from 3rd March. But, what exactly is E.T Armies all about?
The game, which was awarded IndieDB’s Best Upcoming Indie Game of 2013 Players Choice award, sets its players into a dystopian future in which Earth’s resources have been dangerously depleted. While many of the planet’s inhabitants fled in search of survival, not all could leave Earth and those who stayed have become united as they cling to life.
This unity becomes essential with the arrival of the Forsaken. The Forsaken hungers for supremacy and power in equal measures and war is its lifeblood and conflict rises quickly. You’ll play the role of a Parsis soldier charged with defined the united earth against the threat posed by these deadly foes.
E.T. Armies‘ Steam listing promises the following:
- Challenging old school combat against a variety of enemies.
- Three detailed and unique environments from old historical looking ruins to an abandoned factory.
- Test your skills against your friends in the online multiplayer mode.
- Complete Brutal mode to prove your FPS skills.
- High quality, polished and unique indie visuals.
- Epic scores to immerse you in the battle experience
So if you’re hungry for a new sci-fi shooting challenge, you can join Earth’s united armies and take on the Forsaken in E.T. Armies on March 3rd.