The virtual pinball masters at Zen Studios just sent over the first details and trailer for the third table in the new Star Wars Pinball collection, The Clone Wars, giving us our first in-game look at the only non-Classic Trilogy themed table announced so far.
The Star Wars: The Clone Wars table is based on the CGI cartoon of the same name, and covers the events between Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. As expected, the table includes 3D characters of Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano (his apprentice), Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress and battle Droids. Additionally, players will see a model of a Republic attack gunship — which Zen Studios promises is “especially spectacular when the table is played in 3D”.
Missions on The Clone Wars table are activated by lighting the lamps in the center playfield to spell out the word “Council” by hitting the left and right ramps. Once spelled out, the ramp’s right front side lowers, which gives the ball a path to the hole that activates the main missions.
Star Wars Pinball launches this week as downloadable content across the following Zen Pinball platforms:
- Pinball FX2 on Xbox Live Arcade – February 27th for 800 Microsoft Points
- Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita, with Cross Buy (Purchase once and play on both systems) February 26th in North America for $9.99, February 27th in Europe for €9.99
- Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac App Store – February 27th for $2.99/table
- Zen Pinball on the Apple App Store – February 27th for $1.99/table
- Zen Pinball HD Google Play – February 27th for $1.99/table
Additionally, Star Wars Pinball will release as a standalone application on the following platforms:
- Star Wars Pinball for the Apple App Store
- Star Wars Pinball for Google Play
Check out the Star Wars Pinball The Clone Wars trailer embedded below, and let us know what you think in the comments. As soon as Zen Studios announces any of the themes for the remaining seven tables in the new collection we will let you know.