The Dark Brotherhood Will Soon Be Recruiting New Members In The Elder Scrolls Online
In Tamriel, no one is safe. Especially, that is, from the soon to arrive Dark Brotherhood in Bethesda’s MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. The shadowy guild of assassins are being introduced to the game with an upcoming DLC pack, and the developers have unveiled the first teaser trailer for the new content.
Becoming initiated in the Dark Brotherhood will take you to The Elder Scrolls Online‘s Gold Coast, where you’ll find the opportunity to join… at a cost. You’ll be asked to undertake some very underhand activities if you’re to progress for the Night Mother.
When the Dark Brotherhood content is released, there’ll be plenty of new activities and updates:
- Join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin for hire
- Visit the Gold Coast, available to characters of all levels, where you can explore Anvil and Kvatch for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favourite areas of Tamriel
- New, repeatable quest content involving Contracts and the Black Sacrament
- Challenging new group bosses and delves to conquer
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Dark Brotherhood
- Unique costumes, motifs and item sets inspired by the deadly Dark Brotherhood
The base game patch will accompany the new content, and it will remove Veteran ranks and introduce poison-making, to name but a few changes. Check out more information at Bethesda’s website.
There’s currently no confirmed date for when the Dark Brotherhood DLC will come to The Elder Scrolls Online, but Bethesda have confirmed that they will be showing the new content off at PAX East.