Releasing August 29th is David Guetta‘s fifth album, Nothing But The Beat. We already knew it would feature people like Nicki Minaj, Akon, Usher and Chris Brown, but know we know which songs will feature which guests.
The tracklisting has been revealed and it looks like Guetta has put together a star studded line up. And honestly, can you blame him? I’m sure every hip-hop/pop artist around is lining up to work with the French hitmaker.
Nothing But The Beat is shaping up to be a fantastic album. The two singles, Where Them Girls At and Little Bad Girl are both fantastic and there are some features on here that have me very very excited. I’m a huge David Guetta fan and I can’t wait for this album. The way it’s shaping up, I think he’ll be able to top One Love, which is no easy task.
Take a peak at the tracklisting below and let us know what you think in the comments.
1. “Where Them Girls At” feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj
2. “Little Bad Girl” feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris
3. “Turn Me On” feat. Nicki Minaj
4. “Sweat” – Snoop Dogg vs. David Guetta
5. “Without You” feat. Usher
6. “Nothing Really Matters” feat. will.i.am
7. “I Can Only Imagine” feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
8. “Crank It Up” feat. Akon
9. “I Just Wanna F–” feat. Timbaland & Dev
10. “Lunar (Electro Track)”
11. “Night of Your Life” feat. Jennifer Hudson
12. “Repeat” feat. Jessie J
13. “Titanium” feat. Sia