EDX has returned with another deep, sexy edition of his No Xcuses podcast. It’s been several months since we premiered one of these shows for the Swiss DJ/producer, and this edition of the series features a number of quality tracks.
In this instalment, EDX spares no expenses in getting the party started, kicking the mix off with his Miami Sunset remix of Spada’s “Catchfire.” His rendition makes for a powerful reimagining of the original, priming the listener’s ears for what’s to follow. The track can also be streamed or downloaded on its own.
Other memorable moments on the mix include Night Safari’s “Daylight to Midnight” and HI-LO’s “Renegade Mastah,” as well as three IDs about which concrete details have yet to surface. As always, the whole of the mix rides a fine line between club-friendly house music sensibilities and high-energy EDM.
Switch on EDX‘s 233rd edition of No Xcuses, and if you hear a song you like, then find it in the tracklist below.
- Spada – Catchfire (Sun Sun Sun) (EDX’s Miami Sunset Remix) [Ego]
- Alex Preston – What You Are (Ghetto Superstar) [Promo]
- Night Safari Ft. James Newman – Daylight To Midnight[Armada]
- Nora En Pure, Sons Of Maria – Cotton Fields (Original Mix) [Enormous Tunes]
- Bontan – Firefly (Original Mix) [Toolroom Records]
- ID – I Want You So [Promo]
- HI-LO – Renegade Mastah [Heldeep Records]
- ID – You Got The Love (Antonio Giacca Remix) [Promo]
- The Egg – Walking Away (Klardust Remix) [Great Stuff Recordings]
- ID – If You Want Me To Stay (Club Mix) [Promo]
- Don Diablo – On My Mind (Original Mix) [Spinnin’ Records]
- Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ – Lean On (eSQUIRE Houselife Remix) [Promo]
- Tim Mason – Together [Spinnin Records]