You’ve no doubt heard of the Zack Snyder cut, and perhaps the frankly ridiculous female-free version of The Last Jedi, but what about Deadpool 2: The Super Duper Cut?
It’s officially a thing that exists, according to Ryan Reynolds, and it’ll be available on Blu-Ray and DVD from August 21st – two weeks after its debut on digital. Not only that, but it’ll come packing tons of extras, too, including:
- Gag Reel
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- Chess with Omega Red
- Swole and Sexy
- “3-Minute Monologue”
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Stills (28 Images)
Pretty awesome, right? But you know what’s even better? The fact that we’re giving away a copy on Blu-ray to one lucky reader. That’s right, we’re giving you the chance to get your hands on The Super Duper Cut and all you have to do to enter our contest is simply follow our friends Marvel vs. DC on Twitter and Re-Tweet their contest message below. That’s it!
Once you’re done, simply sit back and wait for August 1st to roll around, which is when a winner will be notified via Direct Message. And if you don’t win, fear not, for we’ve got a few more awesome contests coming up later this summer. Until then, though, good luck, and be sure to let us know if you walk away with a copy of Deadpool 2: The Super Duper Cut!
— Marvel vs. DC (@TheMarvelvsDC) July 9, 2018