The Merc With a Mouth is coming to home video. And this being Deadpool, he’s packed a few surprises for good measure.
Chief among them is the Uncut version of Deadpool 2, which is expected to premiere at San Diego Comic-Con later this month. That means attendees at this year’s SDCC event will be able to catch an early glimpse of the additional footage David Leitch has been talking about before it inevitably makes its way onto Blu-ray and DVD next month.
Speaking of which, over on ComicBook.com, Best Buy has lifted the curtain on its blood-red steelbook for Deadpool 2, and it’s every bit as stylish as you’d expect. It even features little cartoon-inspired drawings of all the sequel’s main players, including Domino, Cable, Russell, Juggernaut, Blind Al, and Wade Wilson himself.
Here’s a reminder of the additional content included with every Deadpool 2 Blu-ray:
- Gag Reel
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
MORE FROM THE WEB
The bonus features continue below, and are here to remind us that Deadpool 2 was directed by David Leitch, not Lynch.
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- Chess with Omega Red
- Swole and Sexy
- “3-Minute Monologue”
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Stills (28 Images)
Source: Best Buy